Next Edition - General
Why exhibit at Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013:
3rd International Exhibition for Fruit and Vegetable Production, Processing, Storage & Handling Technologies and Fresh Produce Supply and Trade in Ukraine and CIS
26 - 28 November 2013
• Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 will be the most international platform for the complete fruit & vegetable industry.
• All key representatives of US $4.5bn industry growing at 29% per year, from growers and input suppliers to supermarket chains are coming to the show.
• Largest fresh produce industry event in the Former Soviet Union.
• A large amount of visitors from Russia, Moldova, Poland, Belarus and Kazakhstan expands exhibition’s reach.
• Unlike in Russia, no visa is required to enter Ukraine for citizens of the EU countries, US and several other countries.
• Best time of the year for sales and contracts: farmers with the largest amount of money on their accounts after completing season’s sales and free from field works, traders preparing for New Year and Christmas sales, input and equipment suppliers accepting orders for the new season!
• Decision makers, such as company owners and top management will be attending the exhibition thanks to combination of the event with the traditional annual industry conference.
• Get to know everything about Ukraine’s fresh produce industry and promote your products or services even better by combining participation in the show with the largest annual industry conference.
• Exhibitor satisfaction of 81% during Fresh Produce Ukraine 2012!
• Organised together with Fruit-Inform, The largest market information consultancy company in Ukraine and other CIS countries for the Fruit and Vegetable sector!
• Experienced organisers.
• 3-day trade event (Tuesday – Thursday)
"Fresh Produce Ukraine enables you to meet key clients from Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries!"