Fresh Produce Ukraine is the host of the specialized conference "Fruits and Vegetables of Ukraine".
The conference is an important meeting place for leading growers, traders, supermarket chains, importers, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers.
The conference sessions will be held for two days, while the third day will deal with the international trade forum
The event enables the conference delegates to receive full information about the fruit and vegetable market situation and its development prospects, assess novelties in produce growing, handling, processing, packing, storage technologies and marketing.
Some of the topics which are addressed during the conference include:
- Exclusive forecasts of the fruit & vegetable market by leading global experts.
- Market situation for potatoes, vegetables and fruits in Ukraine and Russia: exclusive production, price, export and import forecasts. Analysis of the previous season's mistakes.
- Invest forum.
- Technological forum.
- Latest trends for modern technologies.
- Rankings of fruit and vegetable varieties and hybrids in Ukraine.
- Fruit and vegetable produce marketing.
The event is attended by about 200 - 250 professionals from 15-20 countries throughout the world with 50% of them being represented by producers, 25% - by traders (wholesale and retail) and another 25% - by processors, suppliers of seeds and seedlings, machinery and equipment as well as companies related to the fruit and vegetable business.
As the conference is being held within the frame work of the exhibition Fresh Produce Ukraine it enables the delegates to receive the most up-to-date information about the fruit and vegetable market situation in combination with finding new business partners and suppliers.
Fresh Produce Ukraine changed dates to
26-28 November 2013!
Turkish Citrus Promotion
Group joins Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013!